If you want to spice up your breakfast menu, try an egg white frittata. Not only is it tasty, it’s healthy for you with under 400 calories. If you’ve never made a frittata at home, no worries! We’ve got an awesome egg white frittata recipe just for you.
- 1.5 oz artichoke hearts
- 1 oz mushrooms
- 1 oz roasted red pepper
- .5 oz basil and fresh parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz egg whites
How to Make an Egg White Frittata
- Add olive oil to small pan then add vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh herbs then egg whites.
- Transfer contents to a skillet.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove skillet from owen, cut, and serve.
You can make an egg white breakfast frittata in many ways. Add fresh vegetables and even meat. Eating a frittata for breakfast is an amazing way to start your day.