If you are looking for a new mashed potato recipe idea, our French Chef Didier Durand has an excellent one! Potato Duchess doesn't take much effort, so you'll be impressing your family and houses guests in no time.
Creamiest Mashed Potato Recipe
- Mashed potatoes: Pick any kind
- 1/4 cup glorified, melted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt/white pepper
- 2 eggs
- Saint Marcellin cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
- Mix mashed potatoes, butter, cream, and eggs. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Add cheese and put in a cooking bag, such as one that cake decorators use.
- Squeeze potatoes into small, decorative glass jars. Then drizzle a tiny amount of olive oil mixed with paprika (for color)
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5-to-10 minutes.
The end result is beautiful and looks the presentation is amazing!