Black-ish Season 2 Premieres: September 23, 2015 - 9:30/8:30 CT
Where We Left Off:
Sean “Diddy” Combs and Mary J. Blige guest star in the season one finale where Diane and Jack are attempting to uncover clues about their family history in order to complete a school assignment.
Pops (Laurence Fishburne) assists the problem when he reveals some details about their deceased relatives and one in particular who turned out to be a gangster during the Harlem Renaissance.
Jack and Diane used their grandfather’s expertise when preparing for the project but failed the assignment due to inaccuracies including claiming their family invented jazz, breakdancing and texting.
What To Expect:
As one of the top rated television shows from this year, fans can expect the characters and plot to become more defined and find their own story as season two continues.
Who To Watch With:
- @Black_ishABC (Official Twitter Account)
- @AraxiLindsey (Araxi Lindsay - Department Head of Hair)
- @nikegooglecoke (Lisa McQuillan - Writer)
- @BlackishWriters (Writers)
- @BenSherwood (ABC Television Group)
- @funnyblackdude (Kenya Barris - TV Writer/Producer)
- TV Tag (TV Tag)
Actors To Follow On Twitter:
- @cailamarsai (Marsai Martin - "Diane Johnson")
- @TraceeEllisRoss (Tracee Ellis Ross - "Dr. Bow")
- @AnthonyAnderson (Anthony Anderson - "Dre")
- @RealYaraShahidi (Yara Shahidi - "Zoey Johnson)
- @RavenSymone (Raven Symone - "Rhonda")
- @JeniferLewis (Jenifer Lewis - "Ruby")
- @DeonCole (Deon Cole - "Charlie Telphy")
Other Places To Catch Black-ish Gossip: