Need some festive inspiration? Here's how to make a fun, festive, and fantastic tasting sangria for the holiday season. Maybe you've planned out your entire holiday dinner menu, but are lacking in ideas for a creative and delicious drink to go along with. Or maybe you just want a glass of sangria.
Seasonal Sangria Recipe
- 1 green apple
- 1 red apple
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 4 6-oz. white grape juice
- 4 6-oz. club soda
- Pinot Grigio
- Cranberries (optional)
- Dice apples into small squares.
- Add diced apples and cranberries to a glass pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add sugar to pitcher or bowl.
- Add sprigs.
- Add grape juice and soda.
- Add about 3/4 of a bottle of Pinot Grigio or enough to make you happy.
- Stir and chill for about an hour before guests arrive.
You can garnish a few glasses with diced red and green apples, and a couple of cranberries before you pour your tasty sangria. Leave the starfruit to float on top and have yourself a wonderful time!