If you're trying to eat healthier these days, you can't beat the Green Goddess Smoothie. This nutrient-packed smoothie is a naturally sweet way to start your day. Check out this easy-to-make recipe for a Green Goddess Smoothie that’s nutritious and delicious.
- 1 cup spinach, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup baby kale, lightly packed, or 1 curly kale leaf, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2-inch slice fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup chilled coconut water
- 1 packet Monk Fruit In The Raw™- Monk Fruit In The Raw is a new, all-natural zero calorie sweetener made from fruit
- In a blender, whirl the spinach, kale, apple, and ginger with the coconut water on low for 10 seconds, then increase the speed to high and whirl for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the Monk Fruit In The Raw™
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass.
- Serve immediately.
Green Smoothie Nutrition Information Per Serving: 134 calories, 3 grams protein, 3 grams dietary fiber.