Easy, sweet treats that look just like the classic Halloween candy
Do you have a ton of Halloween parties to go to this year or are you hosting your own? A perfect dessert for any Halloween party is this candy corn pudding cup. Its bright colors perfectly match that of the candy corn and it’s delicious.
What You’ll Need
- 3-4 pudding cups. You can use tapioca, banana cream, vanilla or any other favorite light colored pudding. Marshmallow flavored pudding is a perfect option for the Halloween season. Just make sure it’s light in color because you will be coloring it
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Wine glass or any other decorative cup or glass
- In a small bowl, mix half of your pudding with a few drops of yellow food dye and mix until you get the perfect yellow.
- Using the rest of the pudding, in a separate bowl, mix it with 1 drop of red food dye and a few drops of yellow food dye and mix until you get the perfect orange color.
- You may need to mess around with the number of food coloring drops you use to get the perfect color.
- At the bottom of the wine glass, add your yellow pudding then add the orange.
- To finish off the top, add some extra creamy whipped cream.
- Garnish the whipped cream with a few pieces of candy corn.
If bringing to a party or serving at your own, place the wine glass pudding cups on a serving tray and toss some candy corn on the bottom of the tray for an extra festive look.
Photo Credit: April Schallau