Life is too short for drama and petty fights.
Sometimes, it’s what we read and see that brings a smile to our faces. If you’re looking for something to brighten your day or a few words of wisdom, check out some of my favorite quotes that will make you smile and change your attitude.
14 Inspirational Thoughts
- Life is short, so laugh hard, love truly, and forgive quickly.
- Live while you are alive.
- Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity.
- Forgive those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.
- If you worry or don’t worry, the outcome is the same. So don’t worry, it just adds wrinkles.
- If you believe you can or cannot, you are correct (Henry Ford).
- Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness and prosperity with every person you meet. Make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- Think only the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.
- Be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements of the future.
- Wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- Be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the essence of trouble.
When you're down, remember all that you've accomplished and all that you're capable of. Smile and keep truckin' on!
For more from Andrea, check out Andrea Metcalf.