The perfect time to gather family and friends for a summer barbque is the biggest birthday celebration of the year - America's birthday or the Fourth of July! Celebrate America's Independence with red, white, and blue decorations, food, and drinks. Need some inspiration? We've gathered several great options for you to have the best Fourth of July party.
Serve Patriotic Snacks
Fuel your love of America and your growling tummy with these delicious snacks and desserts.
1. Fourth of July Layer Jello from Craftaholics Anonymous
2. Stained Glass Jello from Brown Eyed Baker
3. Fruit Tart Flag from Food Network
4. American Flag Fruit Kabobs- Use strawberries, blueberries, and bananas (or substitute marshmallows)
5. Red, White, and Blue Deviled Eggs From Momdot
6. Blueberry, Strawberry, & Jicama Salsa from Two Peas and Their Pod
7. Rocket Dogs from They Are Crafty
8. Flag Cake from 17 and Baking
And Festive Cocktails
A beautiful and refreshing cocktail is the perfect accessory to any backyard BBQ. We've also included a couple of non-alcoholic beverages for the non-drinkers amongst us.
1. Red, White, and Blue Sangria from Cosmopolitan
2. Fireworks Pina Colada from Home Sweet Jones
3. Kentucky Apple Pie Shots from Cosmopolitan
4. July 4th Layered Drinks from In Katrina's Kitchen
5. Independence Punch From Big Bear's Wife
6. Blueberry Strawberry Mojito from Well Plated
Fourth of July Themed Decor
You've got the food and you've got the drinks, now it's time to bring a little Fourth of July flavor to your party space with some fun patriotic decorations.
1. Flag Toothpick Wreath from Good Housekeeping
2. Patriotic Luminaries from Keep Calm and Decorate
3. Cork Firework Backdrop from Hostess with the Mostess
4. Washi Tape Silverware from Tikkido
5. Patriotic Flag Table Runner from Bliss Bloom Blog
6. 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game from Giggles Galore