In just a few steps and three ingredients, you’ll have a homemade facial scrub that’s actually good for your skin! This recipe for almond oil face scrub is better than any scrub you could pick up from the store. It uses almond oil, honey and brown sugar, all of which have vast benefits to feed your skin! Use in the shower or before bed and instantly start seeing results. Also makes a great gift for friends or family!
What You’ll Need
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 teaspoons of almond oil
- Mix the brown sugar, honey and almond oil in a small bowl and spoon into a glass jar such as a mason jar and seal tight with a lid.
- In between uses, you’ll notice that the mixture will become thick and firm so mix it up before each use. It’s the honey that does this. You can use this in the shower or at your sink!
- To use, wet your face with warm water.
- Take a small scoop of scrub and scrub your face for two minutes in circular motions.
- Then, rinse off with warm water.
Honey is a natural antibacterial so it’s fantastic to use to fight off acne. Not only that but it’s hydrating and can actually slow down the aging process!
The brown sugar is what provides the clean feeling of a scrub for this recipe. Not only does it aid in scrubbing the face clean, it helps remove dead skin cells so healthy cells can shine through and brown sugar is super gentle so it’s great for those with sensitive skin.
And finally, almond oil is a must for this recipe! It’ll reduce those stubborn dark circles, remove impurities since many women use it as a makeup remover, and it can reduce the signs of aging. In all, you’ll never go back to your store-bought face washes again when you have this scrubbing machine!