Make the best smelling air fresheners for your home right in the kitchen!
There’s nothing better than coming home to a scrumptious smelling home. Instead of buying store-bought air fresheners that probably have a bunch of chemicals in them, make your own homemade air fresheners right in your kitchen! Not only does this homemade cinnamon orange air freshener smell wonderful, it looks pretty too.
Homemade Cinnamon Orange Room Scents
- 2 oranges
- Large mason jar
- 6-8 cinnamon sticks
- Optional: clear imitation vanilla
- Fill your mason jar halfway with water.
- Slice up your oranges and place into the jar.
- Optional: add two teaspoons of clear imitation vanilla. Think of it as a creamsicle with a dash of cinnamon. Yum!
- Artfully place your cinnamon sticks in the jar.
- Add more water, if needed, to fill the jar.
Now, either pour your homemade air freshener into a pot and simmer stovetop to experience an amazing aroma or simply open the lid and place in any room. This is also makes a pretty decorative piece in your kitchen.
This homemade cinnamon orange room scent makes a great gift for those who are sensitive to store-bought air fresheners. Also great for expecting mommies since it is made with all-natural ingredients!
Photo Credit: April Schallau