When it comes to eating greens the queen bee of leafy vegetables is kale.
That’s right, it’s kale. All hail the kale. Kale is extremely versatile and one of the healthiest vegetables around.
One of the easiest ways to incorporate kale into a diet is the almighty kale chip. Here's a quick and easy recipe for you to try at home.
- Simply rip the kale leaves into pieces and lay them out on baking sheet.
- Cover them with olive oil (for extra ease use the spray-on olive oil).
- Sprinkle the kale with sea salt and put them in the oven at 375F for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, cover the kale with a thin layer of Parmesan cheese and put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, or until melted.
- For a spicy kick, sprinkle the kale with chili and garlic powder instead of the sea salt.