Remedies that will cure a tummy ache in no time!
Having a stomach ache is such a terrible and uncomfortable feeling. We all have remedies for getting rid of stomach aches. But, unfortunately, some don't work. Instead of living with your stomach ache while ol' grandpa tries his old-school, at-home remedy (come on, we know that never worked for curing a stomach ache), try these tips and techniques.
Remedies to Cure Your Stomach Ache
- Pepto-Bismol can be helpful to ease a stomach ache.
- Grab a clear soda such as 7UP or Sprite and pour a little in a glass and mix it up with a spoon, stirring until there is less fizz. Make sure there isn’t a lot of carbonation and take some small sips.
- Ingest ginger, such as ginger ale, ginger tea, or eat fresh ginger.
- Drink water.
- If you are nauseous, try something with peppermint. Peppermint can help nausea.
- Eat a couple plain crackers.
Other Ways to Cure Your Stomach Ache
- Lie on your side and curl up (think fetal position).
- Lie on your back.
- Do some breathing exercises. Focus on your breath and close your eyes.
- Take a nap.
- Put a heating pad on your stomach.
- Take a hot bath.
- Lightly massaging and rubbing your tummy can help cure a stomach ache.
Sometimes waiting it out is what you need to do but give these remedies a try to cure a stomach ache and feel better in an instant!