Get rid of a cold with these 11 cold-fighting tips.
Getting a cold is something you try to avoid. When the big bites you, it’s natural you want to bypass the sniffling, coughing, sneezing, congestion and sore throats, and get back to being your healthy self. But since there’s not really an immediate cure for a cold, you can try natural remedies that help you rid your cold fast. Here are some tips how to get over your cold faster.
11 Tips to Get Rid of a Cold Faster
- Release the mucus: blow your nose often and properly.
- Wash your hands often and after blowing your nose, etc.
- Get rest.
- Gargle warm water mixed with salt.
- Drink lots of hot fluids.
- Eat dairy-free soup.
- Take steamy baths and showers.
- Take supplements and vitamins like vitamin C, zinc, elderberry, Echinacea, and raw honey.
- Elevate your head by sleeping under an extra pillow.
- Use a humidifier.
- Try not to travel in a plane where you can pick up other germs easily.
If you have any cold home remedies and suggestions you use that work, let us know on Twitter.