Avoid Common Fatigue That Causes Tiredness and Lack of Energy.
Are you sick of asking yourself: “why am I so tired?” Sick of suffering from fatigue symptoms? Are you wondering how to increase energy? Ready to kick your lack of energy to the curb? Are you curious as to what causes fatigue or why you have low energy? Well these tips will show you how to increase energy, help to cure insomnia and improve how you feel overall!
Tired of Being Tired
For those of us who wake up day after day wondering, “why am I so tired?” new findings have uncovered causes of fatigue we don’t generally consider and thankfully…they have an easy fix! We generally blame our lack of energy on well-known and common fatigue causes. While common factors like insomnia, poor diet and lack of exercise often are the cause of tiredness, other small changes can help beat fatigue and boost energy.
Energy Boosting Lifestyle Changes
- Eat Breakfast- This isn’t exactly new information, but eating breakfast with less than five grams of protein is almost as bad as eating no breakfast at all! A few easy ways to pump up your protein intake is to add broccoli to your favorite omelet or one ounce of low-fat shredded cheese.
- Dress to…de-stress? While we all like to show off our fashion sense at the office, a study conducted by the American Council on Exercise found that employees who sacrificed comfort in the name of fashion moved less than their comfier co-workers. Sitting still depletes your body of oxygen, which zaps your energy. Wear clothing that is comfortable to move in, so you will be more likely to do so.
- De-clutter your desk- Staring at disorganization will fray your nerves and stress you out, causing tiredness and fatigue! Rid yourself of unnecessary clutter to free your mind and awaken your senses. Stress is one of the most common causes of fatigue and this quick fix will immediately combat your lack of energy.
- Spice up your life- When we get stuck repeating the same routine over and over again, our minds check out. Small simple changes can add a little excitement and invigorate your mind. Ditch your usual route home and stop at a park, or sign up for a class in something you’ve wanted to try. The stimulation will keep your brain active and ramp up those energy levels.
- Quit Worrying (and when you find out how…let us know)- While completely eliminating worry doesn’t seem to be possible for the majority of us, we need to learn to deal with anxiety more effectively. When you feel yourself getting nervous or worked up, take three deep breaths to slow your heart rate and deliver much needed oxygen to your brain and muscles. Later when you have a moment to yourself do something fun or relaxing to unwind and give your brain a break!
Quit asking, “why am I so tired?” and start feeling great! Let us know how it goes on Facebook or Twitter!