One of the most fun parts about selling your home is staging it for potential buyers.
Selling your home can actually be a pretty fun process. One of the fun things about selling your home is getting to stage different rooms that make a statement to those that come to look. Although it’s not the same as interior decorating, there are probably countless creative ideas swirling in your head when it comes to staging.
"Selling L.A.'s" Steven Aaron gives you suggestions on how to stage your living room when selling.
Staging Your Living Room
- Begin with your ideal buyer in mind
- Decorate using neutral colors with bold accents
- Don’t shy away from artificial products like fake flat screen TVs
- Flowers and pillows will transform your living room
- You don’t have to make your home spic and span. Your buyers want to see what it looks like to live there.
All in all, remember that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to stage a room properly. Have fun with it, but remember who will be walking through the room.
What you put in is what you'll get out. Use these tips to get your house in tip-top shape before selling your home!