We're got three easy options to achieve straight teeth and a confident smile!
Do you want straighter teeth and a smile you're proud of? Achieving a better smile can seem like a daunting and time consuming task. Most older adults don't want to go through the agony of having braces. But, what if I told you there were others options?
Depending on what situation you may have with your teeth, Dr. Margaret Mitchell gives us three easy options for a straighter smile in a short amount of time.
Straighter Teeth in One Month
- Invisalign is a clear aligner worn up to 20 hours a day.
- Anywhere from four aligners to 20 aligners, depending on the needs of your teeth.
- The aligners are able to be taken out while eating.
- You will be able to see where your teeth will end up, prior to starting treatment.
- The active retainer will push a tooth back into alignment
- The retainer makes the movement happen, and retains the movement.
- At night time the retainer is worn for retention.
- The benefit of this retainer is that is can help with one problem tooth, or a quick solution to a straighter mouth fast!
- This is the best option for a straight mouth fast if you don’t want to take the time for invsalign or want to have a retainer in your mouth.
- The only con with this option... the price tag!
With these three options, you can have a straighter smile in less than one month. You don't have to worry about being embarassed by braces or other long processes. Dr. Margaret Mitchell’s easy fixes to those stubborn problem teeth will make you feel like a new person!