Find out which is your effective method to tame fly-aways.
Fly-aways are one of those annoying things every girl has to experience. But why does this always happen at the worst time? Well, that’s a discussion for another day. Taming fly-aways is easy when you know the tricks to do so. Some fly-away tricks work but not for everyone.
Here are eight ways to tame fly-aways effectively.
8 Ways to Tame Your Fly-Aways
- Apply hairspray.
- Spritz tissue and wipe it over your hair.
- Run damp fingers over or though your dry hair.
- Don’t brush already frizzy hair.
- Glide hands with conditioner over hair.
- Apply natural oils.
- Spritz, or spray hairspray or put natural oils on a toothbrush and brush frizzed hair strands.
- Use a hair serum or frizz free serum.
We hope these eight tips to taming frizzy and fly-away hair proves effective for you.