You can be in the wrong bra size and don’t even know it.
If you think you’re in the wrong size bra, you may be right and are not alone. Many women are wearing the wrong size bra and don’t even know. To help you get into the right size, here are a few telltale signs of being in the wrong bra size and what you should do to make sure you’re always wearing the right size bra.
Signs You’re in the Wrong Bra
- Bra is raised or higher in the back than front of bra.
- Bra is gaping in the front by straps.
- Bra is gaping and is not close to the body in the front and middle of cups.
- Bra is gaping in the cups (breast tissue is separated from cups).
- Breast tissue bulges and spills from cups.
- Back tissue bulges from strap and band area.
- Front of bra rises and breast tissue comes out at the bottom of bra.
How to Make Sure You’re in the Right Bra Size
- Because of the nature of a woman’s body, it’s always changing so you should get measured every six months.
- To prevent stretching out your bras and misconfiguring the cups, don’t put them in the washer and dryer. Hand wash and air dry only.
- You should be able to hook your bra on the middle hook comfortably. First hook if you lose weight, last hook if you gain weight.
- Never squeeze into a bra if it’s too small.
- Never wear a bra that’s falling off on the tightest of straps and hooks. It’s just too big.
Now, that’s how you wear a bra.