Photo Credit: House Foods America
Whether you are a vegetarian or carnivore, Meatless Mondays have become that experimental day to try something different. Serve up this easy to make tofu recipe that is guilt-free and includes carb-conscious noodles!
Tofu Shirataki Noodle Salad with Ponzu Sauce
- 1 pkg. House Foods Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti noodle substitute
- ¼ cup Ponzu Sauce
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1/3 each Red, green, and orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Rinse, drain and cut noodles in thirds. Place on paper towel to absorb moisture.
- Mix Ponzu sauce and sesame oil in a separate bowl.
- Combine all ingredients, add sauce and serve.
This makes one serving with 180 calories and 10 grams of protein. A simple lunch to bring to work or afternoon energy boosting snack.