Get the rich coffee taste of Brazil with this coffee cocktail recipe!
Even if you're not a World Cup fan, there's nothing that says you can't enjoy the perks of game watching. Of course, there are snacks and desserts. And then there are cocktails! Get in the spirit of the games with a deliciously fun Brazilian Coffee Cocktail. It's fast and easy to make and sure to refresh your mind and body and get you in the mood for the big games.
Brazilian Coffee Cocktail
Time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: One
- Combine 2 tablespoons of rum or cachaca.
- Add 1/4 cup of chilled espresso.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed.
- Shake the mixture and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the drink with a cinnamon stick for some added flavor and design.
If you're looking for a more toned down coffee, seek out coffee with beans sourced directly from Brazil for an authentic approach. If you're feeling adventurous, try making a Brazilian-themed dinner or finding other dessert recipes around the Brazilian theme. The most important thing is that you enjoy the games!