Whether it's national cocktail day or you're looking for a lighter beverage at your next gathering, these three drinks are refreshing and lower in calories than traditional drinks.
Cut the sugar and expense with an at-home soda maker. New Bonne O is easy to use and requires no cartridges.
Skinny Fruit & Herb Infused Sparkling Cocktail
- Chilled Vodka
- Chilled, Filtered Water
- Any fruit or herb that you want the cocktail to have a taste of: Raspberry, Cucumber, Mint, Basil, Strawberry, Blackberry, Pineapple, Sage, Orange, Lemon, etc.
- Add 3/5 cup of chilled filtered water to flavor chamber
- Insert carbonator in the CO2 chamber
- Add the fruits/herbs of your choice to bottle
- Add 3/4 chilled vodka to bottle. Completely fill remainder of bottle with chilled, filtered water
These two DRY sodas offer a lower calorie mixer with fresh fruit and floral flavors.
DRY Pimm's No. 1 Cup
- 2 oz. Pimm's No. 1
- 1 oz. Peach Puree
- 1 tsp. Ginger Juice
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- Cucumber DRY
- Fresh Cucumber Spear
- Star Anise Pod
- Pour first four ingredients into ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake. Strain over ice in collins glass.
- Top with Cucumber DRY and garnish with a cucumber slice and star anise pod. Sip, sip, sip and repeat
Glass: Footed Highball
Ice: Small cubes
Garnish: Start anice pod floating on Cucumber Slice
DRY Lavender Lemon Martini
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- .25 oz. St. Germain
- 4.5 oz. Lavender DRY
- Lemon Peel
- Shake vodka, ice and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a large martini glass.
- Top with Lavender DRY and garnish with a slice of lemon peel.
- Bask in the glory of your cocktailing skills.
Garnish: Big Piece of Lemon Peel