An all-natural way to reduce puffiness and increase the tightness around your eyes!
It’s true. Every woman over the age of 25 should have a cucumber in her house. Cucumbers fade dark circles, reduce puffy eyes, fade freckles, improve complexions, tighten pores and more! The most relaxing thing you can do is unwind in a bubble bath with cucumber slices on your eyes!
Why not turbocharge your eye treatment by mixing it with aloe vera? That’s right!
By mixing cucumber and aloe vera, you’ll have an all-natural eye gel that is a complete powerhouse! Aloe vera treats acne, acts as a moisturizer, and fights any aging signs around your eyes. Try this easy cooling eye gel today!
What You’ll Need
- 6 oz. of aloe vera gel
- Half of a large cucumber, sliced and cubed
- Mason jar
- In a blender, blend up your cucumber slices until fairly liquified.
- Using a strainer, strain out the juices and set aside.
- Mix the aloe vera gel with the cucumber juice until fully mixed.
- Pour into a mason jar and refrigerate for at least an hour before use.
- When firm, apply a small amount to the eyes and enjoy the cool, tingly feeling go to work for you!
- Leave your new homemade cucumber eye gel in the fridge. It should last for about three months.
- This is a great treatment to use before bed to relax you to sleep or for a quick pick-me-up before work.
Since you’ll be keeping this mixture in the fridge, you’ll notice immediate results. The cooling feature of the eye gel perks up your skin and really goes to work at calming and soothing puffy skin. This delicious-smelling eye gel also makes a great gift for the fellow ladies in your life who need a little pampering!
Photo Credit: April Schallau