Everything you need to know about The Bachelorette night two!
It’s night two of Andi’s season of The Bachelorette and we are loving this start to the season. Night two had two one-on-one lovey dovey dates and one very steamy group date. Andi still has 19 eligible bachelors that are ready to mingle! Tonight brought adventure, romance, stripping and lots of alcohol. Find out what you missed!
Top Highlights from Tonight’s Bachelorette
- They said the show would be dedicated to Eric and what better way to start that off tonight! Eric got first one-on-one date. The two had a little beach action and took a helicopter ride to a mountaintop to snowboard.
- On the group date, the boys participated in a striptease for charity! Some were sexy cowboys, strong army men and sizzling firefighters. That was probably the best part of the show. If that’s all you saw, it’s okay, you can just turn off the TV now!
- Former baseball player Josh got his first kiss with Andi!
Most Shocking Moments
- Tonight, Craig hung out with the booze more than with Andi. He even took a swim with his clothing and shoes still on. Producers had to calm him down and get him home to bed. Whoops. He’ll feel great in the morning. To try to redeem himself, he sang her a song. Did it work?
- Marcus received the group date rose.
- The second date goes to farmer Chris! They bet on some horses at the racetrack. Would you bet on these two? They also got to enjoy a private concert and a first kiss.
- Tonight Craig, firefighter Carl, and golfer Nick hit the road.
Get ready for a two night, two full episodes starting Sunday and Monday at 8/7c; we have a lot to look forward to. Plus, which one of the contestants has a girlfriend?
Photo Credit: ABC/Mitchell Haaseth