Everybody loves the creamy, chocolately hazelnut delight known as Nutella! These delightfully simple no-bake cookies take the delectable taste of Nutella just a step further. My kids call them, “Nutella Dreams”.
- 3 Tbs. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 stick Butter or margarine
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 c. Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c. Nutella
Since this cooks rapidly, it’s pre-measure all of the ingredients ahead of time.
1. In a medium size saucepan (with the heat OFF) add sugar and cocoa powder. Stir together well until fully incorporated and all little bumps of chocolate are mixed well with the sugar.
2. Add Milk, salt and butter.
3. Turn on the heat to medium.
4. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
5. Immediately remove from heat and add the oats, Nutella and vanilla (in that particular order!)
6. Stir well to combine and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper, tinfoil, or parchment paper.
7. Allow the cookies to cool 10-15 minutes before devouring, if you can wait that long!
These sinfully simple no-bakes take less than 15 minutes to prepare and make great snacks. If you don’t have any Nutella on hand, you can make or your own using an easy Nutella Recipe on Budget101.com.
The Budget101.com BreakdownCocoa Powder .16¢
homemade nutella .49¢
Total Cost for the Entire Recipe: $2.37
For more delicious, dirt cheap, and frugal recipes, visit Budget101.com