If there was a holiday treat that looked like Christmas, it’d be this.
Besides the fact that these holiday treats looks good, pomegranate chocolate clusters are good for you. With little to no effort, it can be a gluten-free, sweet and tangy holiday candy. With only two ingredients, it’s simple DIY holiday candy, too. Here’s the pomegranate chocolate clusters recipe.
Holiday Candy: Pomegranate Chocolate Clusters
- 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips (gluten-free, semi sweet, milk, dark, or white)
- 1 pomegranate (arils/seeds)
- To make it easier for you to extract the seeds from the pomegranate, slice pomegranate into quarters.
- Soak quarters in large bowl full of water for about five minutes.
- Break quarters apart under water.
- Place seeds on plate and blot with paper towel to dry them.
- Now, lay out a lined cookie sheet or muffin pan with liners.
- Place chocolate chips inside one corner of a heavy-duty zip lock bag.
- Melt in microwave for no more than 20 seconds at a time. Knead and microwave until chocolate is completely melted.
- Squeeze contents to one corner and cut off the very end of the bag.
- Drizzle chocolate on the cookie sheet or in the muffin liners.
- Add pomegranate seeds on top.
- Drizzle more chocolate.
- Repeat steps 10 and 11 twice more.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes or until clusters harden.
Now that the clusters have hardened, it's time to serve. Eat up!