Hey pumpkin addicts, your tummy is probably already full of pumpkin spice lattes and other pumpkin-filled treats, but you'll want to make room for one more treat in the morning! Spice up your classic morning pancakes with a little pumpkin spice. This recipe uses pumpkin spice flavor, but if you want a stronger pumpkin flavor just add real pumpkin to the mix. Trust us - Sunday mornings just got a whole lot better.
- Your favorite boxed pancake mix and whatever else is necessary to make it. Usually, this consists of 2 eggs, 2 cups of mix and 1 cup of milk but stick with the directions on the box
- 1 teaspoon of orange extract
- 1-½ teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- Butter or spray
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Place a griddle on the stove and heat.
- Add butter and melt or spray pan.
- In a bowl, mix the pancake mix, orange extract and pumpkin spice.
- Ladle ¼ cup of the batter and pour onto griddle until bubbling and flip.
- Place pancakes on a plate and top with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice for garnish and maple syrup.