Important Questions to Ask Your Fiancé Before the Big Day.
Your wedding day will be the biggest event of your life, but there are some important questions to ask your fiancé before getting married. Know the answers to questions you should ask your fiancé before getting married so you can have a wonderful marriage!
Ask your fiancé these questions before getting married so you know even more about your hubby!
- How often do you like and need time for yourself?
- Do you have any secrets you would like for me to know?
- Do you have any self-esteem issues you’d like to share with me?
- How many people have you slept with?
- How have you been hurt by love in the past?
- What’s your morning routine? What do you do in the mornings before work?
- What day in your life would you want to do over?
Questions About Family
These questions will help you see what kind of man he is and what kind of family he could potentially raise with you.
- Which holidays are most important to you and why?
- Which holidays do we spend with my family and which holidays do we spend with your family?
- Tell me about your relationship with your siblings.
- How was love and affection shown at home when you were a kid?
- How many kids do you want?
Questions About Education
If education is important to you, then you should know its importance to your fiancé.
- What was your college major?
- What subjects were your favorites in school?
- Do you see yourself ever going back to school?
- How important is college/education to you? Would you want our kids to get a college education?
Questions About Working
Money, running a home, and bills can get overwhelming but discuss these questions before all the madness happens.
- How many hours a week do you think you’ll work when we marry?
- When you come home, will you leave your work at the office with you and enjoy time home with me?
- Who will handle the bills?
- Which of us will be the breadwinner? Or will it be combined? Should a woman stay home with the kids?
Questions About Your Relationship
Communicate with each other with these questions. Be honest and have a mature conversation.
- How will I know that you will make me happy for the rest of my life?
- Am I an easy person to talk to?
- How often do you expect us to make love?
- How will we handle our cars, homes, or any other important property?
- Who will be in charge of maintenance at home? Shopping?
- What are some top experiences you’d like us to share together?
Your new hubby could ask you all these questions too! He doesn’t have to be the only one being grilled. These questions to ask your fiancé before getting married could benefit you both. Before getting married, ask your fiancé these questions and learn something new about each other and fall in love all over again!