Looking for a quick and easy last minute Easter treat for your friends, family or coworkers?
If you’re looking for a quick and easy last minute Easter gift idea, this is your answer! This is a perfect treat for your family, friends or your coworkers. It’s an inexpensive way to say Happy Easter! These Easter s’mores treats are adorable to look at and even more enjoyable to eat! It’s a baggy filled with all the goodies needed to make a s’more Easter style. Here’s how to do it!
What You’ll Need
- Marshmallow bunnies or chicks. Find these marshmallows in pastel colors because Easter is all about pastels!
- Small plastic bag
- Small chocolate bars. Around Easter, stores will carry egg or bunny shaped chocolate bars. These are a great substitute for regular chocolate bars.
- Two graham cracker halves
- Cute ribbon
- Place a marshmallow bunny or chick inside your plastic bag.
- Next to it, place two graham cracker halves and a small chocolate bar inside.
- Twist the top of the bag. Be careful to not smash your cute marshmallow!
- Tie the top of the bag with a festive ribbon and make it into a bow.
- From there, you can either give this little s’more treat as-is or attach a card or put stickers on the bag. Get creative! Either way, this is a perfect last minute Easter treat idea to bring to your families’ Easter brunch or bring to your coworkers. Happy Easter!