A delightful side dish for any holiday meal! Cooked carrots are delicious and nutritious and are even more mouthwatering when you add the sweetness of maple syrup and the subtle herb hint of rosemary. Serve your holiday party guests this sweet twist on the classic roasted carrot!
- 3 cups of baby carrots
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Toss carrots with olive oil and a little salt and transfer to a baking dish.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in small saucepan and pour in maple syrup.
- Drizzle mixture over carrots to coat and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Continue to roast again in the oven for 8 minutes.