Create a festive and unforgettable table for your Easter Sunday brunch!
Deborah Weisenhaus from Art of Imagination is here to help you prepare for your Easter get-together! What’s the best part of Easter for adults? Adorable decorations! You could even get your kids involved with decorating the table. Candy, bunnies and dying Easter eggs - what else do you need?! Try these tips for an awe-inspiring Easter table!
Ideas for Your Easter Table
- Gorgeous Easter inspired China. Think pinks, blues and pastel anything!
- Coloring Easter eggs isn’t just for kids! Color some Easter eggs and make a cute centerpiece such as a wreath!
- At each spot, place a chocolate Easter bunny as a little treat.
- Make sure your napkins also match the theme!
- Get the adults involved and offer a candy buffet! On a long table in your kitchen or dining room, layout all different types of candies such as chocolates and Jelly Beans and give each guest a mini Easter basket and let them have a blast filling their baskets with goodies!