We've got some quick tips and tricks to pull out our inner fashionista and simply look our best every day.
With these small adjustments from the best ways to flatter your body shape to knowing just how much skin to show, we’ve got you covered. These tips will diminish all your fashion dilemmas!
Fashion Tips For Every Girl
- First, let’s dispel a huge myth. Guess what? Your shoes and purse do NOT have to match. Get creative and match them with other accessories such as a belt, necklace or hat.
- Organize the clothes in your closet by color. When rushing in the morning and sifting through your clothes for an outfit, it helps for them to already be neat and tidy. Also, arranging them from light to dark will cause your eye to follow the color so you can easily find your favorite shirt faster.
- Speaking of closets, it can be difficult to decide what to get rid of and what to keep. So here’s a trick: When you’re on the fence, ask yourself, “If I were out shopping right now, would I buy this again?” If the answer is no, you know what to do.
- Have at least one nude bra and nude pair of body shapers. This will help with any issues that come up when wearing see-through clothes. And of course, you want the undergarments to match your skin tone as close as possible.
- If you want to look slimmer in your bathing suit during the summer or for a romantic getaway, try bright solids: bold, neon colors are the best if you’ve managed to get your summer tan. If not, try the three primary colors red, yellow and blue.
- Don’t shy away from showing a little skin. Knowing the balance between sexy flaunting and skanky flaunting is key. Here’s how to make sure: choose a revealing top or a sexy bottom, never both.
These simple suggestions not only help you put more thought into what you’re going to wear everyday, but they also help find a style that suits your unique features, enhance your overall look and channel your inner fashionista.