Sure, this dip isn't exactly the healthiest thing you could make, but when it's cold outside, this spicy dip is exactly what you need for Super Bowl Sunday (and probably every other Sunday). Serve with tortilla chips and watch this dip disappear right before your eyes. You might want to double or triple the recipe if you want to get to eat any yourself.
- 16 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. ranch dressing
- 6 oz. Frank's Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you want it, start with less and add more as needed)
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- Add Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce to slow cooker. Mix together.
- Set slow cooker on high, and allow cheese mixture to melt.
- Add shredded chicken breasts and cook for 1-2 hours, allowing the flavors to combine. Stir occasionally, making sure the bottom doesn't burn.
- Serve with tortilla chips.