Make this sweet Thanksgiving tradition a part of your family for years to come! This is a very touching way to get your family involved in the spirit of Thanksgiving and the holidays.
If you’re a newlywed and looking for a way to incorporate new holiday traditions into your lives, this is a great option! Or maybe you’re trying to get your kids involved more in family traditions. Make this super simple Thanksgiving gratitude jar and enjoy the true meaning of the holidays!
What You’ll Need
- Mason jar
- Package tag
- On a package tag, write “Thanksgiving Gratitude Jar” or write it on your computer and print it and tape to the tag.
- Make a bow with raffia ribbon at the top of the mason jar and attach the tag.
How to Use the Gratitude Jar
- Place the jar in your home and leave a pad of paper and a pen next to it.
- Everyday during November, have each member of your family write something on a piece of paper they are thankful for.
- Fold it and place in the jar.
- On Thanksgiving Day, gather up your family to read each entry. Kids, parents and couples will be able to share what and whom they are grateful for and enjoy each other’s company. It’s a great way to squeeze in extra family time!