There is no better way to start off the New Year than with a brand new season (season 19, to be exact) of the Bachelor! We were rooting for farmer Chris Soules when he was on the Bachelorette with Andi, and we were so sad when she sent him home after seeing where he lived in Iowa. We hope this time around he can find love. Here's what we're looking forward to in the new season...
We will get to meet 30 women, such as a plus-size model named Bo, a ship cruise singer named Carly, a 21-year-old dental assistant, a former NFL cheerleader and more, all fighting for Soules’ heart.
On the season premiere, eight women will be sent home and according to ABC sources say this will be, "One of the most dramatic twists in Bachelor history." Don’t they always say that? Nonetheless, we still can’t wait to see what else is going to happen. Here's what to expect from season 19...
- Apparently, Ashley, a hairdresser, will be one of the most talked about women on the show (and not in a good way).
- One of the women had a very, and we mean very, hard time leaving after she was sent home.
- One of the women invited to the fantasy suite is a virgin!
- Chris has plenty of crying moments.
- A few of the girls have skeletons in their closets, including a scandalous past, and a truly evil side.
- We've got a few boozy gals on our hands, especially on the first night.
- There are 30 women, instead of the usual 25.
- Recently, Chris has said that the show worked and he’s in love. Well, he picked someone!
The new season premieres January 5 on ABC at 8/7 CT. Will you be watching? Tweet your thoughts to us @WomensForum.
Photo Credit: ABC