Help your kids help you pack before holiday traveling.
Packing can be a daunting task by itself. If you have a family and small children, packing for holiday travel can seem like the biggest headache to all of humanity. Before you grab the bottle of headache medicine, we’re here to help you.
Making a list and checking it twice can be of huge help when it comes to getting your kids to pack for themselves. Kids are equipped with the tools to do many of the things you often do for them. Help them help you by figuring out what necessities have to be taken along and which stuffed animal they feel must go on the trip. Here are a few tips on how to get your kids to pack.
How to Get Your Kids to Pack
- Grab their favorite piece(s) of luggage.
- Make a list of their needed items.
- Make a list of their wanted items.
- Narrow down with you the items on their wanted list.
- Gather what’s on their list.
- Help you fold and pack the items into their luggage.
Now, you’ll probably have to reevaluate their lists, but you don’t have to scramble around their room like before because they’ve laid out everything for you. We hope these tips save you a lot of time and that headache.