Here’s something smooth, creamy, and delicious just for your taste buds.
This recipe is for the bakers. A sinful yet heavenly treat you should make for the holidays is a vanilla pecan pie. Rich, smooth, creamy, and simply delicious, you won’t be able to have just one slice. This holiday pie will put a smile on everyone’s face. Creating smiles should be on your to-do list this holiday, so make a vanilla pecan pie by using this ultimate recipe for pecan pie with a hint of vanilla.
Vanilla Pecan Pie Recipe
For Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 pie crust
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For Pecan Pie Layer
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecans (chopped and toasted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pie crust as directed on packaging.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla with an electric mixer. Medium speed is recommended.
- Spoon onto pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Whisk 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl.
- Melt butter.
- Add and stir in corn syrup, butter and salt.
- Sprinkle pecans over the layer of cream cheese.
- Pour syrup mixture on top of the pecan layer.
- Bake pie for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is cooked.
- Let cool and serve.
It’s going to be so rich you’ll need to follow your slice with a glass of water. (Wink, wink).