Follow these prevention tips to stay healthy during cold and flu season.
When you work around the public, it's inevitable that you are going to encounter sick people. Learn how to protect yourself from germs. Even though you expect to get sick every winter, try these cold prevention tips to stay healthy. For those of you that haven’t been bitten by the bug yet this winter, here’s what to do around someone sick, so you don’t get sick.
7 Ways to Avoid Getting Sick
- Try to avoid close contact.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use hand sanitizer often.
- Even if they don’t, cover your mouth when the sick person coughs or sneezes.
- Use disinfectant spray on things they touch.
- Start taking a multi-vitamin and a garlic supplement.
- Drink plenty of Vitamin-C.